Did Your Favorite Restaurant Make The Arkansas Food Hall of Fame Finals?
The state of Arkansas has some fantastic restaurants. Whether it's a diner in Texarkana, a tavern in Hot Springs, fine dining in Little Rock or a game day favorite in Fayetteville, there is great food all across the state of Arkansas. That's why it's fun to see what restaurants make it into The Arkansas Food Hall of Fame every year.
There Are So Many Great Places to Eat in Arkansas
Did any of your favorite Arkansas restaurants make it to the finals in the list below? What about Proprietor? There is also a list of food-themed events. A few years ago the Hope Watermelon Festival won that category and Cattleman's Steakhouse in Texarkana made it into the Food Hall of Fame. Who will win in these categories this year? How many of these restaurants and food events have you been to?
And the Finalists Are...
Arkansas Food Hall of Fame
- Colonial Steak House - Pine Bluff
- Dairy King - Portia
- Dixie Pig - Blytheville
- Herman’s Ribhouse - Fayetteville
- K Hall & Sons Produce - Little Rock
- Kream Kastle - Blytheville
- Neal’s Café - Springdale
- Ohio Club - Hot Springs
- The Faded Rose - Little Rock
- Bulldog Restaurant - Bald Knob
- Lindsey's Bar-B-Q & Hospitality House - North Little Rock
- Bailey's Dairy Treat - Hot Springs
- Stoby's Restaurant - Conway
- Bruno's Little Italy - Little Rock
- Daisy Queen - Marshall
Proprietor of the Year
- Jim Keet, JTJ Restaurants in Little Rock
- Jamie McAfee, Pine Bluff Country Club in Pine Bluff
- Rob Nelson, Tusk and Trotter in Bentonville
- Capi Peck, Trio’s Restaurant in Little Rock
- David Stobaugh, Stoby’s Restaurant in Conway
- James Woods, Woods Place in Camden
- Mt. Nebo Chicken Fry in Dardanelle
- Magnolia Blossom Festival & World Championship Steak Cook-Off in Magnolia
- World Championship Duck Gumbo Cookoff in Stuttgart
Gone But Not Forgotten
- Coy’s Steak House - Hot Springs
- Cajun’s Wharf - Little Rock
- The Villa Italian Restaurant - Little Rock
- James at the Mill - Johnson
Winners will be announced on February 7, 2022, at an online event. For more information go to their website Arkansasheritage.com
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?
LOOK: Food history from the year you were born