Christus To Host Another Regional Vaccination Clinic This Saturday, May 1 – Featuring the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
Texarkana's official vaccination hub at Christus St Michael Health System will be hosting another vaccination clinic this Saturday, May 1 at CSM in Texarkana, Texas.
This is a free event and will feature the recently re-instated Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Individuals 18 years of age and older are now once again eligible to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine in the State of Texas.
To schedule an appointment for this Saturday, May 1, go to vaccinate.christushealth.org.
The Texas Department of State Health Services is recommending that vaccine providers in Texas resume use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
After you make your appointment with CSM please follow the directions below for the safety of all concerned. From the Press Release:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to appointment time. There is an ample supply of vaccine for all individuals who have scheduled appointments.
- Persons arriving before scheduled appointment times contribute to traffic back-ups and will be rerouted to facilitate a more efficient vaccine schedule.
- Individuals should remain in their vehicles until they are directed to park in the designated lot in front of the vaccine clinic. Vaccine participants should NOT exit their vehicles prior to parking in the clinic lot and walk to the clinic entrance. Walkers will be instructed to return to their vehicles.
- Enter hospital campus at the intersection of Cowhorn Creek and St. Michael Loop
or from St. Michael Drive
- Please follow signage and directions from traffic volunteers.
- Vaccine participants will exit the campus at the intersection of Galleria Oaks and Herman Joseph Drive after completing the vaccine process.
- Only those being vaccinated may attend the clinic, except for those who need assistance. Those who cannot come alone to their appointment may bring 1 essential visitor.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes, for ease in accessing your shoulder to administer the vaccine.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own mask.