Have you seen the sign which says "Flammable" near the pumps at the gas station?Many of us have, but sometimes we are so busy that we forget to obey.

A Georgia man who accidentally set his wife on fire at a gas pump will forever remember the importance of not opening his lighter while dispensing gas.

His wife suffered second and third degree burns during the incident. Now he faces one count of reckless conduct.

Injury to a human life is too large a price to pay for not heeding the warning when near flammable items.

More From Majic 93.3