5 Things I Absolutely Couldn’t Get Away With At Home
I grew up an only child. Spoiled a bit? Well yeah BUT there were certain things I absolutely knew I couldn't get a way with growing up.
As an only child, I didn't have a lot of rules and regulations, but the ones I did have, my mom didn't play about. ya'll know how Reflecting over my childhood, is always bitter sweet. My home was a bit dysfunctional, but had some sense of order.
1. I could not go out if the house wasn't clean. Worst rule ever.... Moving on. *rolls eyes*
I don't care if I had a fair with Prince Charming. If the house wasn't clean, I couldn't go.
2. I couldn't get away with missing curfew. Many nights I tried to sneak in... I was never successful.
3. If I cooked, I had to clean as I went
4. I knew better than to ask my mom to stay somewhere or for someone to stay with me in front of the other parent
5. If I let someone borrow clothes or shoes, I had to make sure I got them back or I was in trouble.