Texarkana Man Goes Viral For Trying To Steal Plane To Go To Concert
I love Bey as much as the next warm blooded human, but apparently not quite as much as a young man from TK. Eighteen-year-old Zemarcuis Devon Scott of Texarkana, Arkansas, has gone viral for trying to steal a commercial jet to fly out of state to a Beyonce concert.
According to investigators, Scott hopped inside an American Eagle jet at Texarkana Regional Airport with the expectation that flying the jet would require little more than pushing buttons and pulling levers.
According to Texakana Gazette,Scott was inside the cockpit when he was arrested July 4. He was charged with commercial burglary and attempted theft of property.
Since, Scott's arrest has sparked media attention across the nation. Sources such as WorldStar, Fox News, The Grapevine, Black America Web, The Shade Room, and WPX, to name a few, have covered the story about the ambitious young non-pilot who literally thought he could get away with stealing a jet, flying (solo) and landing safely at the Beyonce concert.
Since reading the story, I have a few questions that are eating at me that I'd like to ask Mr. Scott. They are as follows:
1. Did he already have Beyonce concert tickets?
2. Was he flying solo or picking someone up along the way?
3. Where exactly had he planned on landing this jet?
4. Had he planned on ditching the jet at the concert or was he gonna try and fly back?
5. Why not just steal a land vehicle, dude?
6. Did he really believe he could get away with it?
7. ....And if so, did he think he would actually live to tell it?
8. Where were his friends when he even mentioned possibly stealing a dang jet?
I'm sure I have more questions, as do you. What would you like to ask Mr. Scott about this very bizarre incident?