Texarkana’s Favorite Snacks, Did You List Yours?
Tuesday afternoon I put up a question on my Facebook page asking my friends and family what their favorite snack food was. Great response everyone!
Very impressive indeed, the truly amazing thing about the response is how many different things came up that were legitimate snacks that never even crossed my mind.
- Chicken gizzards (love them, never thought of them as a snack food)
- Strawberries and sweetened condensed milk
- Cheddar cheese and strawberries (I hope she didn't mean that together)
- Dill pickle with peppermint candy (Matthew, you're a sick man)
- Wasabi peas (Buddy's taste buds are obviously burned out)
- Goobers around a camp fire (Pretty much anytime I'm around a campfire)
Right now the leaders are in a 3-way tie:
- Sunflower seeds
- Pork Skins
Feel free to chime in below and thanks for your responses everybody!