Wags And Woofs, And What To Do In Texarkana This Weekend
This weekend is all about the dogs with the Greater Texarkana Young Professional "Wags and Woofs" brunch tomorrow. If you are looking for something cool to do this weekend in Texarkana we have 5 things you can check out.
1. Wags And Woofs. The Greater Texarkana Young Professionals are hosting a brunch to which you can bring your dogo. It is happening Saturday at Redbone in Texarkana.
2. The Live Music Roundup In Texarkana. With great acoustic duos like Alex and LIv to the rocking sounds of 'Crooked Halo', you can find some great live music in Texarkana this weekend.
3. Corn Maze. Can you find your way out of the maze? There will be plenty of things for adults and kids to do and it opens today in Fouke Arkansas.
4. The Gateway Farmers Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday in Texarkana Arkansas. They are hosting Tailgates and Tables Saturday from 8 am until 2 pm. This is what they had to say about the event:
You must bring your own tables. Spaces are 1st come 1st serve, (except for the annual market vendors that have paid for their spaces for the year.) The set up time is at 7 am. Yard Sale Items, craft Items. Our normal vendors will be at the market with baked goods, crafts, canned products (Salsa, Pickles, Relish, Peppers, etc.) vegetables, USDA Meat, soaps, plants, and much more!!!
5. Car and Bike Show. This car and bike show will take place in downtown Texarkana at Crossties event center. This is what the organizer had to say about the upcoming show
Car and bike show; proceeds to Texarkana Out of the Darkness Suicide Walk. Downtown @ Crossties.