Check Out These 7 Cool Things To Do In Texarkana This Weekend
From great live music from some awesome local bands to the big Scout o Rama you will find 7 awesome things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Scout-O-Rama is tomorrow at Spring Lake Park in Texarkana. If you want to get your kids involved in Scouts this is your chance to see what being a scout is all about.
2. Great Live Music In Texarkana. From Great rock n roll from Texarkana favorite, Moss Brothers to some awesome country with Read Southall you will find some awesome live music this weekend in Texarkana.
3. This weekend is the opening of the season for the Texarkana Texas Farmers Market. This year the Farmers Market will be located next to the post office in downtown Texarkana.
4. There is a brand new all-inclusive park that opening this week at Spring Lake Park. You can get all of the details here.
5. The Boomtown Border City Steak Cook-off is happening this weekend in Texarkana. Do you have what it takes to make the grade for a chance to win some great prizes? It all takes place at Dot's Ace Hardware in Texarkana.
6. You can rent a bike or bring your own on Fridays to "A Cycle Through Public Art". It all takes place a the Museum of Regional History at 219 Ststaeline in historic downtown Texarkana.
7. Haunted Texarkana Ghost Walk. You can go on a spooky tour on Friday and Saturday nights. Meet up at Kress Gap 116 W Broad St. in Texarkana, TX
There is a big Food Truck Event at Bobby Ferguson Park in Texarkana Arkansas. This is what The organizers had to say about this event:
Listen up Texarkana! The Bobby Ferguson Food Truck
The Festival is happening for one day only! Saturday, April 30 From 11 – 8! Bar-B-que, crawfish, chicken, waffles, and more! One day only Saturday, April 30, come enjoy a beautiful spring day and fun for the entire family.
LOOK: Here is the richest town in each state
Just saying the names of these towns immediately conjures up images of grand mansions, luxury cars, and ritzy restaurants. Read on to see which town in your home state took the title of the richest location and which place had the highest median income in the country. Who knows—your hometown might even be on this list.