‘Mutts Gone Nuts’ And More Cool Stuff To Do In Texarkana
"Mutts Gone Nuts" and all the fall festivals in the Texarkana area highlight the 5 cool things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Fall Festivals. You will find all of the Fall Festivals in our area in one spot. Lisa has been working on this and keeping it updated with the latest information. If you have something to add please message us through our station app.
2. Country Music takes center stage in Texarkana this weekend. From Cody Hibbard to Mike Mayberry and the Slowhands Country reigns supreme in the live music scene this weekend in Texarkana.
3. Community Wide Garage Sale. It is this weekend at Spring Lake Park in Texarkana and not only can you find some great deals, but they are also doing some electronic recycling as well.
4. "Mutts Gone Nuts" at the Perot Theatre in downtown Texarkana. You can still get tickets to this great show Saturday night. Get all the details here in Lisa's story.
5. What are the 5 best Texarkana restaurants for breakfast? From the oldest restaurant in Texarkana to a big local favorite you will find some delicious breakfasts for you to try.
If you are looking for a last-minute Halloween costume. I have the 10 most popular Halloween costumes in Arkansas From spooky witches to some popular TV characters you are sure to find a costume that will be the hit of the party.