Here Are 5 Cool Things You Can Do This Weekend In Texarkana
This weekend features a free home and garden show and some scary tours of downtown Texarkana.
1. Clays and Crawfish. Rocky Creek Outdoors presents "Clays and Crawfish" this event that is happening tonight. Rocky Creek Outdoors is located at 4001 S State Line Ave, Texarkana, AR.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. From local favorites like The Dusty Rose Band and Heather Linn and the Deacons to.
3. The Haunted Ghost Walks are back. You can join the wall this weekend at the Kree Gap in downtown Texarkana. The Kress Gap is located at 116 West Broad and the walk begins at 8 pm.
4. The Historic Wadley House. Did you know that you can stay in a great historic Texarkana home for less than $60?. This house is located in downtown Texarkana. Get a sneak peek of the inside of this wonderful place in my story.
5. The Texarkana Home and Garden Show. This free event is Saturday at Crossties. This is what Crossties had to say about the event:
Join us for the 2022 Texarkana Home and Garden Show on March 26 in historic downtown Texarkana at the Crossties Event Venue! This is the event that introduces the Texarkana area to local builders, remodelers, home and garden suppliers, and other industry-related companies. Get inspiration and advice for your home improvement project.
Bonus. We have a new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.