Magic Springs Opens June 1, Limited Capacity + Season Pass Perks
As the Memorial holiday weekend approaches many of you may be wondering about Magic Springs Theme and Waterpark in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
According to its website, as part of Governor Hutchison's Phase 3 Plan Theme parks can reopen but at only 30 percent capacity beginning on June 1, upon approval.
Magic Springs would like to ensure all its visitors that they will be doing all they can to help protect their guests and staff when they reopen. Their #1 priority is to assure all its guests have a safe but fun experience while visiting the park. Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the park has set up some new protocols for cleaning and sanitizing in the weeks to come.
For those asking about Season Passes, Magic Springs has waived the “Visit By” dates for the original Season Pass benefits which means that you will now receive Season Parking, Souvenir Sports Bottle, and Bring-a-Friend FREE ticket regardless of when you activate your Pass. And that's not all, to thank you for your support they will be providing BONUS benefits to its Season Pass Holders for the 2020 season.
- For those who bought the Gold Pass, you receive all the original benefits below along with the bonus perks plus a Season Tube Rental.
- $10 added to each Pass purchased by May 31 (FREE money to use for in-park purchases of food or merchandise)
- BONUS Bring-a-Friend FREE ticket valid for one-time use any day until November 1 (Excludes Saturdays in June or July)
- 3 Bring-a-Friend FREE Days: July 22 - Magic Springs Birthday, September 7 - Labor Day & September 26 - Opening Day of Magic Screams
- Monthly In-Park discounts via electronic coupons
For those who purchased the GOLD Pass, you get all your original benefit along with the bonus perks above PLUS a Season Tube Rental will be added to your Pass.
Magic Springs Theme and Waterpark wishes you a very happy, healthy, and safe summer!