Are You Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
Christmas is a little over a week away. Here are 5 things to get you in the holiday spirit in Texarkana.
1. You can make the short drive to see some awesome Christmas lights. Mario did a story on Carmella's Magical Sant Land. Did you know it's free?
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. There are 10 great bands playing in Texarkana this weekend. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like you will find it all in the story.
3. Christmas on Main is a celebration of the season with plenty for you and the kids to do this weekend in downtown Texarkana.
5. Chritmas lights in Texarkana. Did you know that this guy from Texarkana won $500 for his light display? Let us know where we can find the best lights in town so we can share them with everyone.
1. Home For The Howlidays is an adoption event being held by the Animal Care and Adoption Center on Saturday from 10 am until 2 pm. This is a great opportunity to find a furever friend for you and the family.
2. If you want to get into the Christmas spirit. We have a new 24 hour a day Christmas music station. Rejoice can be found on 107.5 on the FM dial. I also shared what is Arkansas's most popular Christmas song in this story.