Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
This weekend in Texarkana is packed full of things you can do so let's get right to it, shall we.
1. Gateway Famer's Market. The Farmer's Market on the Arkansas side opens this Saturday with plenty to see and buy.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like, you can find it in Texarkana this weekend. I have included videos of the bands for you to check out as well.
3. How about a drive-in movie? You can see the Pixar Disney Movie 'Up' on Saturday night at Richmond Road Baptist located at 5805 Richmond Road in Texarkana.
4. Weebles Kid Experiment. The Texarkana Museum Systems has a little make-and-take project that may bring back some memories. They will be making their own Weeble Wobbles.
5. Did you know that there is a Splash Pad in Ashdown? Well, it is open now for you and the kids to enjoy. The Splash Pad is open from 9 am until 7 pm every day.